TLC, we, or us means Tender Loving Cuisine Australia Pty Ltd ABN 71 618 966 920.
Site means our website accessible at www.tlcmeals.com.au(Site) or directly from you.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT
We understand the importance of protecting and appropriately using information you provide to us that identifies you (your "Personal information").
- describes how we collect information when you visit the Site or when you provide personal information to us directly (such as by placing an online order or over the telephone);
- describes what we do with your Personal Information; and
- sets out our commitment to protecting the privacy of your Personal Information.
f you do not wish to provide us with your Personal Information, then you do not have to do so. However, if you do not provide us with certain Personal Information this may prevent you from using the ordering any of our products.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
TLC collects information about you when you either register for a TLC account, place an order online via the Site or place an order with us over the phone.
We collect information about the time, date, duration and usage of the Site. We collect Personal Information for the purpose of providing a specific product or service requested by our customers and consumer marketing data.
Certain information may be required from time to time in order to provide a product or service, including:
- your full name;
- contact details such as your email address, billing and delivery address, contact phone numbers;
- Personal Information such as your date of birth, marital status and anniversary dates;
- demographic information such as your postcode;
- your credit card details;
- your opinions and preferences (including dietary requirements); and/or
- any other information requested on the Site or otherwise requested by us and/or you.
TLC also uses statistics about the use of the Site to continually improve it and to improve our customer service.
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
If you submit information to TLC through the Site (including by sending us an email), we collect that information and use it for the purposes that you have provided it. Generally, this includes:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- for birthday cards;
- for market research and business development (including development of the Site);
- marketing (including direct marketing);
- processing payments;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and/or
- to send you promotional information about third parties we think may be of interest to you.
We also collect information when people join our mailing list and we may use your information to provide you with special offers, information about new products and special promotions that we think may interest you.
RESTRICTING THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Information. If you have previously agreed to us using your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time.
If you do not want to receive information regarding special offers, new products and special promotions, you can let us know by sending TLC an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to TLC, Suite 201, 166 Great North Road, Five Dock NSW 2046.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
- for the purpose of processing payments for products and/or services provided by us;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and/or
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of the business, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any Personal Information and non Personal Information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where the purchaser has agreed to maintain confidentiality.
COOKIES & WEB BEACONS
Web beacons are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. TLC may use web beacons on the Site from time to time.
OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In designing the Site, we have incorporated suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure that we consider are consistent with Australian industry practice.
We may review its security procedures from time to time and update them when relevant. Personal Information about you and your business with TLC is only accessible by you and by those who are authorised by us to access it, for approved business purposes.
Please be aware that while we take measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures of information no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure.
This information relates to TLC'S current privacy standards. TLC may vary our privacy standards from time to time. We will notify you of these changes by publishing them on the Site. TLC is committed to protecting the personal privacy of our customers, and observes the Australian Privacy Principles.
We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionaries, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feed back. Providing this information is optional.
We rely on the accuracy of the information you provide to us. If you consider that we hold information about you that is incorrect in any way, misleading, out of date, or you simply want to notify us of something new, please send TLC an email at email@example.com indicating that your information is incorrect and the new details.
We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date.
(i) headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms;
(ii) words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa;
(iii) words importing a gender include each gender;
(iv) references to persons include references to corporations and other bodies and entities; and
(v) references to statutes include all statutes amending, consolidating or replacing such statutes and includes any subordinated legislation under them.